head>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Where Angels Tread.....

14 July 2006

Heads up!

Hooray - I did it, I managed to put my own header onto the blog. Took some doing, lots of tooing and froing, looking at other peoples html code to see how they had done it, but it looks like it worked.

I took the picture a couple of weeks ago of Morecambe Bay, we had taken the kids for a pic-nic on the beach as the weather reporters kept telling us it would be cooler at the sea. Not so - after 30 minutes of lunch and a quick stroll along the beach to pick up dead crabs (nice!), we were all hot and bothered and got back into a nice air conditioned car, to find the temp outside was 35.5 degrees.
Scorchio!!
Right now to titivate the rest of the blog so you know who I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Crafty Blogs